Friday, November 19, 2010

Seven Signs Thanksgiving is Soon on the Scene




The company 'Turkey Bash' officially starts the seven days of Thanksgiving for me. Everyone brings something adding to the three baked turkeys and trimmings provided by the comapany. Drinks and rolls fill up first on the 'Food list' with this mostly male company. Our employees come from all parts of the globe, making our feast options fairly international. We always have 'flan' and other foreign dishes I can't pronounce or spell.

Heaping plates of both main dish and desserts, eaten slowing over the afternoon expands my torso enough for the need to loosen my pants and bra. I'm satisfied to the point of having to skip dinner, not eating until the next morning.

Oh, the trials of preparing for more feast, is really a hardship. We do our best.

No comments:

Post a Comment