Monday, October 31, 2011

Doctor Dresses Up


I went for my annual checkup today, October 31st. After being shown into my room and told what to put on the nurse left. When ready, I was instructed to flip the green light switch 'On'. Within seconds I was ready and flipped the switch. I waited and waited, for what seemed like an hour in the examination room. Surely the lightbulb was burned out, I thought and contemplated opening the door to see.

Finally, a pirate that looked like a chubby Jack Sparrow waltzed through the door. Surprise, it was my OB-GYN. This is the 'trick' you get when you go to the doctors on Halloween. I picked up my 'treat' (candy bar) when arriving for the appointment.

He agreed to a photo and said he had had others ask also. I would have had the nurse take a picture of both of us, but my pink and red exam cover-up was too ugly & risque' to show. To be safe and smart make sure you get a regular annual physical this year.

I was deemed healthy and ready for another year on the high seas.

No comments:

Post a Comment