Wednesday, February 29, 2012

1460 Days to Play

Here we are Leap Year Day, Feb 29th at 10:55 pm and I've taken my sleeping pill.  Any minute I may fall asleep at the computer to be found with my head on the keyboard fast asleep.  Yet I have to say what a great day it has been.  The only 29th of February in the past 1460+ days. 

Do something brave, fun or different today.   A big snow storm hit the valley at 5pm, but even with four stops I had to make, a safe arrival at home just after 6pm was acheived.  Yeah! 

It's time to put away all the red Valentine stuff and gather everything green for March.  Before we know it Day Light Savings time will be here, St. Patty's Day then Easter.  So much to do & so little time.

Happy Leap Day and many more, too.  Here's to all those Leap Year Babies..Have a Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment