Friday, July 20, 2012

Much Ado About Memberships



I (we actually) joined the fitness club.  Yup, we are members with an annual pass.  There was a discount for two at $175 so we said, "Let's do it!"   With a commitment to go twice a week, it will be less than $1 per visit. 

So far I have been about eight times and taken the grand kiddies several more.  You can't beat a waterslide and great open plunge pool with no sunburn for an afternoon of entertainment.   Pool closes at 8 p.m. most nights we discovered, as we encountered a locked door to it and had to find another avenue for the evening. 

We will get our fill of the cardio glide, basketball, weights, track, swimming and more.  If this doesn't keep us movin' and shakin' I don't know what will.  I'm looking forward to classes in kranking, spinning, water aerobics and such.  It will be great this winter, when the ice and snow keep us indoors.

Why didn't we do this sooner.  Oh yeah, it cost twice as much.

1 comment:

  1. Troy and I just got a gym membership too. I love the options it give us. We didn't get as killer of a deal as you, but I'm still happy about what we got ourselves into.

    ReplyDelete