Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Plodding on the Piano

I passed!  That is correct I passed my two assigned music pieces at piano lessons yesterday.  It felt so good.  I am still plodding along with the two from the week before.  It is so hard to master those sharps and flats.  Especially if there is two at the same time. 

Elizabeth, my teacher, is really helpful with tips on how to hold my hands, count to the beat and sit up straight.  For one of her Personal Progress value projects, she is giving me lessons.  We both are using this time to improve and add to our PP.  How generous of her to share her talent with me. 

Yes, I'm a late bloomer, but it will be worth it the first time I volunteer to accompany a group of people while singing a familiar hymn.  Try something new this year.  It will open old horizons you thought were done and grow more brain cells, too.

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome! I want to take lessons again really badly. Good for YOU!! Let's hear them sometime...

    ReplyDelete