Friday, August 28, 2015

Busy But Beauty Abounded

I cant believe the month is almost over. It has been busy, with a new grandson, 45th class reunion, family visiting from out of state (9 in all). I have hardly had time to think, let alone blog. Along the way I went to Murray Park and saw some very old trees. I asked a city worker how old they were. 100 years old at least he said. Unfortunately, many are dying from age, disease and the stream that runs by them is eroding them away.
They are truly aged beauty. If you have a chance go see them. Take a look, enjoy their wisdom. If only they could talk. Imagine the things they have seen, heard and smelled. I also chanced upon this lovely purple orchid at the credit union, while making a deposit. The teller said it was her very own. She has several at home and grows them. It looked loved and cared for. Thanks for sharing your baby with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment