Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Gorgeous, Groomed and Green

I love seeing all the yards and lawns green.
They don't need water yet.  Isn't that keen?
Thanks to all the rain, it's a velvet groomed scene.
Each way you look, there's growth on everything.

 I love the spring.  The blooming bulbs and ground covers bring such lovely colors to everything.  Having planted them in the fall, they to the job, before we have to. 
 We have mowed our lawn at least five times and not watered even once.  Isn't that terrific?   Our water bill shoots up and out of sight, because we have to use culinary water.  I hate it, so if it's a hot summer, it doesn't take long for our spring nourished grass to turn.   I would too, after being spoiled all spring. 

Here's my great son and his family in my back yard.   They are more beautiful than the yard, but show it off well.   His sons are growing like crazy, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment