Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thur: Thumbs Up!


We were at an impasse last week, when I asked my husband to finish what he'd started a year ago. The laundry room was still torn apart & not painted as it awaited a trans- (took forever)formation. It was also full of stuff. You know the laundry, storage, cleaning supplies, etc. If you want something done, then clear out the obstacles so it will happen.

Wa la!! Laundry room now awaits a spit shine. A few new baskets & pictures won't hurt either. Thumbs up!

Next it was the office wallowing in its own dust balls, magazines & more. A new coat of paint is being applied as I type. All it took was me hauling all my scrapbook supplies & such off to another corner of the house. Perhaps I should toss (or give away) much of it. Success again!! Double thumbs up!!

'If you build it (clean it in this case), they (him) will come (and do the long awaited job).' By the way, the color of paint is called 'Mortality'.
His life as positively been extended because of his actions. It's guaranteed. Triple thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment