Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Firsts are Foremost



This year instead of making New Year's Resolutions, I decided to choose eleven new things never before experienced. So far a visit to the U of U Museum of Art, a spin in the Harold B Lee Library and seeing the James Tissot art exhibit at BYU's Museum of Art have been my firsts. Okay, not super wild but educational nonetheless.

January will be my 'Attempting All Art' craze month. February is "Be a Basketball Fan". I am going to some college basketball games at BYU & U of U or more. March perhaps something charitable or funny. This summer Glacier National Park or fireworks on a bay somewhere. There is plenty of time to think up alot of exciting or cool things.

Why die a boring life, when you can have an interesting one? This may be the year I climb King's Peak or Angel's Landing, scuba or sky dive. I may even try making Quiche Lorraine. Who's to stop me from giving it my best shot? Tell me what you plan to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment