Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools to Me


I blame chapstick for this April Fool's joke on me. While waiting for the car ahead of me to pull onto the road leading out of my office business park, I lathered up the lips. Thinking he had gone and not checking, I bumped into him.

We both got out to look and saw no damage. I backed up for a better view with still no harm done. Shaking hands and calling it good, we drove away.

On April Fool's Day, Allan asked what I had done to the car. Remembering the car incident, I walked out to see the bent hood and ding in it. How could I have missed this? Did someone back into me since then? Probably not. It is easier to notice it from the passenger side. Damage control means possibly a new hood. It is not cheap. Dang!!!

April Fool's on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment