Thursday, April 5, 2012

Building Bunnies

While Jory and Sarah have been raising bunnies, I have been creating them. (See their blog @ JorandSarieSchmidt.blogspot.com) Pulling out my unfinished wood items, I found this white painted fella needing some legs and final touches. Checking my stash of fabric for the wood bunny, this border print with Peter Rabbit scenes surfaced. Waiting for a grand daughter who would be the right age for a homemade dress, it has been on the shelf for many years. Finding some blue gingham pieces that were cut out at least twenty years ago for a shirt waist dress, I used it for the wood bunny legs and little girl dress. A cuter than cute jumper was sewn together, using the bunny family fabric. Two more projects are completed and ready for their coming out. Yeah!! Happy Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment