Saturday, August 25, 2012

40 Hour Work Weeks

I have officially joined the forty hour week work force.  I hate it.  What a blessing to only work 30-32 hours weekly and get full benefits of insurance and vacation.  The lady that is here Mondays so I can enjoy three day weekends all year, had surgery.  She's been out all month.  I have been singing the 'wo is me blues' all four weeks and still have one more to go. 

 Now I see how hard it is to get anything done. Doesn't matter if you go to bed early, it's the same twenty-four hours to get everything done in. To treat myself and Mr. Manly, we will be going to see the play, 9 to 5 at the Hale Theatre on Labor Day. That will be my official end of working five days a week. 
Today was payday and my check was more, but is it worth it?  I will tell you next week when this stint if over.   For now I'm just glad to have a job to pay the bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment