Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Maximizing a Mini Opportunity


I'm not used to standing by amazing cars, let alone driving one, a Mini Cooper no less.

Now how do I start this thing?  Where is reverse?  We will just coast back.  Hope no one is looking. 

When I asked Kevin, at work if he would take me for a ride in his Mini Cooper, he shocked me by saying I could take it for a spin.  "Are you serious? I asked"  He said, "Yes!"

Why not go to lunch and take a friend to capture every second of the "Bucket List" event.
Kevin's caveat, "Don't wreck it!"   Here is my 'don't get in a crash' face.  


Okay, I'm liking this fun ride and taking all the precautions, as well.

We made it to Rumbi's safely.  Now to get back to the office without a scratch. 
Thank you, Kevin.  You are the best and bless you, too! 

1 comment:

  1. You did great! You were scared to death, but you took it one step at a time and (hopefully) enjoyed the ride. Lunch was a treat for me, and watching you squeal in joy and horror at the same time!

    ReplyDelete