Saturday, December 7, 2013

A Searious Way With Words

I have become obsessed with Words With Friends on my ipad.  Currently seven games are in the process with friends and family.  I am losing some and surprisingly winning some.  I am in Scrabble heaven to tell the truth. 

I can't believe some of the words my opponents get away with.  No matter what ones I try, they are never qualified. I'm getting used to ' _____ is not an acceptable word'.  I really think there is bribing going on with the other person since their words make it through the judge.  Qi, re, se pass but que and snkx doesn't. 

Doesn't matter because after thirty years of drought, I am flooded with lots of friend and family that want to play the game.  Thank you for your competitiveness.  Please let me win once in a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment