Friday, November 7, 2014

Opportunity to Open Your Mouth

I have been praying for a missionary opportunity to share the gospel. There are a few friends I have in mind. I put their names on the prayer rolls of the temple and pray for them. What would I say and how as I prepare for the chance to share and show my love of and to the Lord. Today it happened!
My dear friend, Lori, who is our letter carrier at work, said she was looking for a new church to go to. She wanted one closer to home. Instantly the Spirit began whispering, "Open your mouth. Tell her about it! Now!" "I know one right by your house, I said." "What is that?" she asked. "The L.D.S church, and you could walk there." 'I'm going a different direction," she replied. "That is okay, but know I love you and will be happy to show you the way, if you would like." That was it, but it happened! Now I am really praying that she will think about what I said, and want to give it a try. What can it hurt? Thank you for helping me to 'open my mouth'. It wont happen today or tomorrow, but maybe soon. Lori, please consider the great blessing in your life the Gospel will give you.

No comments:

Post a Comment