Friday, October 31, 2014

Hey, Happy Halloween, from Colleen

Yeah, I love Halloween because of all the decorations everywhere. I have a few, but nothing to brag about. That doesn't stop me from taking pictures of and driving around admiring others great talents. Usually I decide to snap a photo after its too late, then ask myself, "Is it worth it to go back?"
The orange lights on this horse statue at my neighbor's that sells hay, also has a Christmas wreath. It is great to see at dark. The skeleton rider is a great addition. I spotted this house with ghosts all over the windows and a big spider at the front door.
I actually had a black widow spider in my garage. I kept an eye on him for a few weeks. He liked to come out during the day to get warm. At night he was tucked inside the boxes. One day I smashed him with a 2x4. Goodbye, to you spider.
.
Washington Irving's home in Sleepy Hollow, New York was a stop we took at a recent trip. He wrote the Legend of Sleepy Hollow here and the graveyard is a pretty happenin' place, too. Happy Halloween to you, from Colleen.

No comments:

Post a Comment