Friday, January 2, 2015

Twenty Fifteen: Will You be Fiesty or Fickle?

I love new years, new months and the beginning of each day, because they are fresh and free of baggage. So with this new 2015, may it be an amazing year. A friend said on Facebook, she prefers to make 'Intentions' instead of 'Resolutions'. They are easier to accomplish. I like to take my time choosing what I will change, correct or challenge.
Yesterday, I did some of the things I love, such as reading, cross country skiing, took a walk, played the piano and made something delicious. This golf course's sand trap was too tempting not to write a 'Happy New Year' wish. I made chicken cordon bleu. It was delicious and not that hard to do. 'Being Ambitious' is an important thing I like to do on days off. With that in mind, I gathered up a large portion of Christmas decorations and put them away. I left the snowmen out to enjoy a little longer.
When I saw the outline of this great tree, skiing the perimeter seemed like a fun thing to try. Doesn't it look beautiful in the sparkly snow? Here's wishing you have a blessed twenty-fifteen along with me! And may all your wishes come true. Keep me posted on how things play out.

No comments:

Post a Comment