Friday, March 20, 2015

Colleen-locks and the Three Chairs

I have been trying out several new chairs to sit in at work. Last week Trudy (our buyer) said to Brent (the boss), my blue padded, arm chair was just 'Too Uncomfortable". She covers at the Front Desk, when I take a break. Within seconds he sent my arm chair out into the hall. Any employee could change theirs for those up for grabs along the hallway. Mine was snatched up faster than candy at a pinata fest.
I went around the office trying out different chairs. This "Big" black one, most of the managers use, had just come in. I sat in it for a week, but my feet didn't touch the floor. It didn't scoot around my desk area, as easily as I needed. It was designed to just sit in looking important and is just "Too Big".
I sat in Brent's chair for thirty seconds, on day one, but it felt too flimsy, with its mesh seat and back. I decided to give it another time tested chance. All week it moved around great, supported my back, but it is just "Too Hard." The boss said, to check out the chairs at an office supply store. Get the one I like. I just might do that. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment