Thursday, July 28, 2016

Tabernacle Choir & the King Singers

Sometimes you want to go, but don't to do it. So I made it happen or would have a fit. Missing this Music and the Spoken Word didn't sit. Because of their music, my heart is all lit.
The Days of 47 program by the Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra on Temple Square on July 22 & 23 with the King Sings was a sell-out. I didn't have tickets, but wanted to see them. Fortunately, their Sunday program had many of the same songs, so I invited, Sarah, my grand daughter to go with me. What a delight and wonderful performance. If you haven't been go. Every week their program is recorded for 2,000 stations. We got great seats, heard marvelous singing, and the King Singers did their smashing part.
Sarah, wasn't willing to get a photo, so I had to settle for the great hall and choir, which is better. Check it out if you are ever in Salt Lake or the airport. There is a free shuttle to Temple Square and so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment