Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Water Works Washer

My washer's been leaking from the drawer. Found that green lid blocking the way, big score! Thanks to YouTube, a video helped me, for sure. A repairman would have cost so much more.
It began to leak out of the drawer a month ago, but the washer still worked. So I kept using it, by putting a pail underneath to catch the water. No way was I going to pay a repairman to come. It looked like something was blocking the water path to the tub. Finally, I Googled "Epic Maytag washer leaking from the drawer". A YouTube video showed some possible problems. After following the instructions and trouble shooting, I found a green cap from a laundry soap bottle was caught in the tray. Yeah!! Finally the tray didn't leak and now it's fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment