Thursday, August 25, 2016

Clone Crazy Summer

Who’s had a summer fuller than ever? With too much to do, multiple things to lever, Concerts, plays, parties, weddings or whatever. Wouldn’t cloning two of ourselves be clever?
There were days I had to choose one over the other and hated missing out on several parties, concerts and such. But I enjoyed all the fun stuff we did do such as: concerts, plays, weddings, birthdays, (neighborhood, swimming & church) parties, luncheons, museums, hosting over-night guests (12), festivals, too many eat-outs to remember, trips, parades, BBQ's, sailing, and 1 very fun river ride.
Swimming along with the fish in the sea, Plays, weddings, concerts and a party. Hosting twelve guests, I think I'm going crazy. Piano Guys, Dolly, Voice Male so much to see. It's about time I clone three more of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment