Saturday, August 20, 2016

Cooper's Birthday and The Creative Cook

This little guy, Cooper, is already one. He is my only son's second son. How much he has grown and healthy bar none. This little family has had a lot of fun.
It was Cooper's first birthday. His party was amazing with basketball birthday cake, life size photo shoot, video, dinner and more. What a lucky and loved boy. Dad spent hours preparing this cute video, with music and timeline of the past twelve months. Mom made this darling basketball cake, that not only looked terrific but tasted the same. Sarah is the gourmet cook in the family. Everything she makes is delicious. How lucky Jory is to enjoy her creations.
Years ago, I tried to be the everything for everyone. I remember wearing myself out. Many times I was miserable from fatigue at trying to be the best. Time takes its toll and now I just do what I can. But youth has energy and excited to try all. I commend Sarah for her talents and doing the best she is able. She said, on the day of Cooper's birthday, it had been the hardest year of her life. Yes, with two babies under 18 months, it would be. She was still smiling, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment