Thursday, September 29, 2016

Securing the Sunrise Halo Fashion

The world awakes and night fades away. Renewed hope for life is here, come what may. It's ours, full of family, friends and love, Hurray! All in the dawning of a brand new day!
I've always been mesmerized with the dawning of a new day. Be it spectacular or crisp and clear. The sliver of moon set this early dawn day off. I couldn't resist taking staged photos to see how lovely the day began.
I pulled over while driving to work because the sun was inching its way to the top of the mountains and leaving such a lovely calm sky. I missed a few lights and barely made it to work, but this was super important to share.
As I arrived at work, the sun was making a halo around Mount Olympus. One more shot before marching in the door. I had to. Then the sun came over the top and the rest is history. Here's hoping you have a great day everyday. May it begin at the crack of dawn like mine did today.

No comments:

Post a Comment