Thursday, November 3, 2016

Finding a Phillps

A Phillips screwdriver, this builder's wife couldn't find. I searched everywhere and was in a bind. The workbench was overflowing, I wasn't kind. Tossed lots of Al's things, going out of my mind.
It was a simple job I needed to do, but do you think I could find a Phillips screwdriver. No way and no where. Not in the tool drawer, truck or workbench. Okay, I can't find anything on the workbench. I began to clean it. My sweetheart came out and saw the crisis he was in and started to help. I tossed more than he wanted. It was easy for me.
"I won't quit till I find one!" I told Al. He got worried and began to help, what a pal. "Don't you go buy it for this searching gal!" He ran an errand & came back with one. I cried, "Foul!"
Now I have my very own PINK one, and it won't get lost. The area is half clean. SCORE!! I am going to call that my half. Maybe he will help me clean some of my messy spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment