Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tues: Too Tight to Like



All my pants are too tight. The few that do still fit get worn over & over. If it wasn't winter, skirts would be my outfit of choice. It's happened gradually over two or three months from a lack of exercise and an abundance of eating crap. Come to think of it, I actually feel that way more times than not. The scales are avoided at all costs, because I don't want to know the damage that's been done.

Recently I heard Zonya Foco, a motivational health speaker on PBS (Saturdays @10am on KBYU 11) & was really impressed. She's a registered dietitian & talks straight to your 'wake up & listen' senses. Kind of like that no nonsense teacher we all had in school. We loved them out of respect, but never got by with minimal work.

Here's her website- http://www.zonya.com/index.php

It has an abundance of helpful information from Stress to Exercise, Shopping to Saving money. Best of all you don't have to buy anything.

1 comment:

  1. I too like Zonya. She has great ideas, and they aren't too intimidating.

    ReplyDelete