Friday, May 23, 2014

Runtastic is Fantastic

Jory, my son, introduced me to Runtastic when he downloaded it to my phone. In the beginning it was too easy to forget about the program, until the session was over then realize, it was still off. It feels so good to see three miles and 100+ to 200+ calories burned. Yes!! Okay, so I didn't like the ap it at first, especially when it started asking all those personal questions, such as birthday, weight etc. Since that is all behind us, the daily walks/jogs etc are great to monitor. The best part is keeping a record, then being able to go back and see how much and far I have gone.
The map showing your route and making comments makes it even better. Time, temperature, calories burned and mph is so informative. Everyday it is my partner in getting out of bed and staying physically fit. Did I mention you can do dozens of different activities, too. Thank you Runtastic. You are fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment