Thursday, July 10, 2014

I'm Digging the Deals at the DI

I am digging the great deals at the Deseret Industries found recently. This $24.99 Under Armour workout top was only $3. The stores are selling it for much more, so I took my first selfie to prove it. When my kids were younger we had a code name for the DI. Diane's sounded so much classier. It doesn't matter now, because I know where to go for finding just about anything and everything. Pfaltzgraff china, Coldwater Creek, Nordstrom, Tommy Hilfiger, Lands End, handbags, swimsuits, you name it, they have it. I get coats, hats and boots for charity at Christmas. I turn right around and send my castoffs there for others to enjoy. The best thing about Deseret Industries is that they hire the disadvantaged, new immigrants and train them to get jobs for future success. They are in the business for making people find happiness. I really like how they color coordinate their clothing. It's so easy to find what you are looking for. No more high prices and endless searching. Yes, I admit it. I'm a closet DI shopper. Thank you, Deseret Industries for being the best store for me, most of the time. If you say to me, "Hey, I see you've been shopping at Diane's!" I know what you'll mean next time we meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment