Friday, February 26, 2016

Moments of the Snow Moon & Me

I love the full moon and have envied those that get perfect photo shots of them appearing to be holding the moon in their hands and other ingenious ways. This week I took a few shots of my own. They aren't super creative, but they are my original shots. Then posted this poem.
Ah, the full moon at just the right spot Will make a perfect basket, hard fought, Teeter on top of a pole, or not; And enhance the beam of the Temple when caught.
There were outdoor basketball standards all over the neighborhood, but not one in the right spot at the right time. This one was promising until I realized the roof and tree were in the way, but you get the idea anyway.
I could have centered the moon on top of the pole better. In fact it just looks like a street light, but I know different. Next month, maybe a little more creativity will turn it into something spectacular, if it isn't already cool enough as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment