Friday, June 9, 2017

BHS Girls Lunch

The BHS girls got together for lunch.
We talked, laughed and even did munch.
It's been forty-seven years is my hunch,
Since high school where we were a bunch.


Here are the ladies that attended this year.  Our group gets smaller and smaller, but it is fun to see each other.   We don't think we look 65.  I made the mistake of wearing a short sleeve shirt.   I always wonder why women my age do that, because our arms are quite big and are not attractive.   Well I guess we just don't see ourselves in the same light, until we do.   

Trell second from left in the back always plans and notifies us.   She is the best.  as well as Kris Bodily S., Trell T.B, Julie, Sharon W.W. Shanna H.W.; Front row Pauline B., Billie N.K., Me and Sharon O.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment