Friday, May 3, 2013

Lots of Lip Service

I am totally out, of lip balm, that is. 

Empty handed is the worst feeling, when my lips are dry and I have no lip moisturizer to slather on them.   Taking lip care along whenever leaving the house is more important than phone, purse or credit card.  Panicky is a common feeling I have, when these smackers feel dry and there's no back-up.  

A nightly ritual of greasing them up is seldom omitted to prevent peeling, cracked lips.  No smooching is allowed after the stuff is on, as the Mr. hates the feeling of slimey lips.  He NEVER wears it!  I repeat Never!
A stick in every pocket, purse and post is required.   Gradually they disappear until I'm scrapping the bottom.  It was literally Chap-Stick heaven at my daughters.  She had the 24 pack on hand and insisted I take one after seeing my empty tube.  No, I'm okay, I said.  There is plenty in the lid.  Now I regret it. 


My next stop is at the big box, membership wearhouse for nothing short of a two year supply. It is definitely on my list.

The best of course is Burt's Bees.  My hair stylist told me about 'Chicken Butt'. I went the the IFA store to get it and all they had was 'Cow Udder'. I wanted the chicken. An internet search found 'Chicken Poop' for $5+. Maybe not!



No comments:

Post a Comment