Friday, February 13, 2015

Rings and Things

My Mom was such a romantic, that every year, or at least several in a row, she gave us cool Valentine gifts. One year we got birthstone rings. I wore it all during my teenage years, until it was replaced with a promise ring from by future hubby.
I found it in my jewelry box, polished it up and put it back on my finger after forty years of being ignored. It still fits! I'm not one that likes a lot of jewelry. It gets in the way or is uncomfortable. The ring still fits so perfectly, that I cant even feel it on my finger. That's the best kind of jewelry.
. Stop and calculate how many days you and your sweetheart have been together. Tell them with a kiss. "Today- I have loved my husband for 16,211 days." Wow, that is a very long time. Okay, I have to admit there were a few I wondered about. Have a fun Friday the 13th, a great weekend and a delightful Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment