Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Band Aids & Boo Boo's


Do you have an ow-ee somewhere so sore? 
No matter what you do, it gets bumped even more.   
Use a Band-Aid to heal it and save your core.  
Like with kids, it really works to get better.  Score!!!

 
 
My terrific letter carrier brought a bunch of packages, like she does everyday.  (Actual hand displayed and not a model.  Although, we took several to get the best one.)  But today, her hardworking hands were all sore looking and bandaged up.   It reminded me of the ingrown toenail I had a few weeks ago.  Soaking, ointments and clipping didn't work, so I tried a Band Aid.  Presto!  It was better in a matter of days.  We think they're only for kids, who cry for one with every bump.   Now, I'm a believer.  Use one when you have a hurting area and see what happens.   Wah Lah!!   All better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment