Sunday, January 8, 2017

Pretty As a Picture

I bought this picture frame with twelve great spots.
Couldn't decide to use, the folks or the tots.
After a year of delay I was in knots.
So just did it today, after drawing lots. 


I had the photos taken eighteen months ago, but the sizes of the mat are odd with 2 5x7, 2 4x4, 6 4x6 vertical and 2 4x6 horizontal I couldn't get them to fit just right.   So I did nothing for a whole year.    Finally we got the pictures printed.  Today Allan helped me put them in the order that was best.   The colors are so bright and attractive.   We even had a spot for a thought that color coordinated, too.

Hanging it up was the last thing on the list.  It feels so good to be completed.  I hate procrastinating on getting something done, but it happens.   Now everyone is represented and looking beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment