Thursday, January 5, 2017

Couldn't Pass on This Particular Purse


I got a new purse.  It’s so classy & cute.   My others are old and will now get the boot.               With this much room I could store a flute.   But it's for my wallet, essentials & fruit? 
This black and white striped one, caught my fancy a while back.   I couldn't get it out of my mind.    I searched several stores to find one.  On line, some sell for over $300.  This is an imitation but nice enough for me.    Thanks Kohl's for having the right price and look I wanted.   You made my day.
Notice how clean the innards and bottom is.  It won't last long with the accumulation of papers, pens and stuff.   I decided to show you now, because it looks so nice.   The last few years I've picked up ones from the D.I.  They are super cheap  ($2-3) and you can get any color.  Besides being broken in, they are easy to toss out, too.     

No comments:

Post a Comment