Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday-Mega Moody Mama


I've been in the worst mood all week long & totally took a blog sabbatical, as you may have noticed, or not. I couldn't stand myself or anyone else. My husband was the fall guy getting blamed for everything. Why can't he shave more often, edge the lawn, be more entertaining, lose weight, finish the laundry room and so on.

Some days I was like bull in a china closet ready to break everything in sight. It sure helped get some cleaning done with all that energy, tossing out some long kept junk. I felt like I was the "rage against the machine" pulling out messy drawers, too long unnoticed dumping the contents in the trash. Blogging was out of the question as I stirred up one once peaceful setting after another.

I had plenty of burned bridges to repair as I came down from this mad woman trip now ready to be decent again, until the next irritant gets me in a mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment