Monday, February 8, 2010

Mon: Mind Gone to Mush


It's a busy week with classes to teach, appointments to keep, lunch with friends, bills to juggle & more. Why can't I 'Focus'!

Creating simple cards to make at a RS class turned my mind to mush. The class is Tuesday night with 30 ladies signed up. How many to prepare 30,45,60? What will they like I wonder, while musing over designs, colors & paper. I feel like quicksand has seized my mind knowing my time is short, but can't seem to decide anything. It's all free so discontinued papers, bling-bling & such are being called into service for the cause. I try to utilize previous cut papers & such.

Isn't that how it works, when the pressure's on we bog down & can't get anything done? Swimming against the current, snacking at each responsibility, but not accomplishing anything so to speak. Finally in desperation we will ourselves to 'Snap out of it & Do it!'

I'm seeing red, pink & purple after finishing the assorted kits (took all day long, sad to say). Attention to details is important while making sure all the supplies are packed up for the event. Heaven forbid if I should leave something home. Its always the thing you forget they 'have' got to use now.

No comments:

Post a Comment