Monday, November 16, 2009

Mon: Make a Move to Minimize Messes


I'm on a roll for cleaning out & labeling things. My linen closet has been a mess since day one. I don't need 12 bedding sets, blankets & odd towels any more. I've organized them into piles of like, dislike, worn out & throw out.

Growing up our closets were so full, when putting clean laundry in them it was hard to find room. Most of them were overflowing with unused who knows what. Some of us have tidy homes but messy closets & drawers. Others have cluttered homes but organized behind the scenes. Blessed are those that have both.

Junk drawers are in every home, full of 'Junk!' I had more than one, so full they wouldn't open. I gave myself permission to toss most of it. I love it. I left one drawer empty because it feels so good.

Make a move today to 'toss' eliminate & take your drawers & closets back.

You have my permission!

No comments:

Post a Comment