Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sat: A Sight for Sore Eyes


Dad cleaned the garage!! It looks amazing! I don't care what he did with the all the junk, because two thirds of it is neat & clean. Hopefully he will finish the job soon. It's really a sight for sore eyes & maybe help motivate others to do the same.

Too long now it's been my catch all. I've often tossed stuff into the garage as guests arrive at the front door. Thinking I'll take care later, it soon becomes part of the ever growing mound of mess. Allan keeps the three big doors closed to keep our things safe from stealers. I do it so no one knows what a pig I am.

When I spy a garage door left open, I know they are either careless or haven't caught anyone in their vehicles at 5am rumaging through things. Even though it's been six years or more, recent is the memory of me chasing that young twentyish lady down the street screamming to stay out of my garage, as she hopped into the get-away car and sped away. I hollered that I had their license plate number, but found later the car was stolen. Fortunately, they got away empty handed.

Keep your doors closed & spend an hour cleaning this week. Then treat yourself to a turkey sandwich or Christmas candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment