Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Here's Valentines for You

Black Dots/Floral w/Key & Red Accents Size is 5x7
Rust & Beige w/Heart Tag & Lace 5x7
Brown & Pink Floral w/Love Tag 5x7

I love to make cards. Here is an assortment of Valentine Cards I've made for you to give to loved ones. Email me @skip50schmidt@gmail.com if you are interested in taking a class, buying product or cards. I have assorted cards for $2.50 each or 2/$4.50. Add $.50 for postage.

I'm a consultant for Close to My Heart, a wonderful scrapbooking company. You can find them @Closetomyheart.com. I sell their products, also do gatherings & teach classes.

Anyone commenting on this post, I will put your name in a drawing for a free card. One card will be drawn for every ten comments.

1 comment:

  1. They are great looking Valentines!! I will possibly buy some!

    ReplyDelete