Saturday, May 9, 2009

Saturday- Stilettos or Stilts


At a recent function I couldn’t take my eyes off of many of the women’s feet. You could tell the wisdom or age by the shoes worn.

Comfy shoes-Wisdom Flats – Smart enough to care
Flip flops –Lounger Platforms -Wanna be
Sneakers- Too cautious Spike heels – Notice of me, I'm hot.

I noticed all right and thought how dumb. Most walk like ducks, with their feet waddling outward. They can’t balance on such horrendously high heels. One gal's shoes looked like step ladders wrapped in snake skin covered with buckles.

What about the scout motto, “Be Prepared”. It would be easier to walk on stilts, believe me. I’d rather wear a grandma shoe than attempt those skyscrapers. All I can say is, ‘You’ll be soorrry because, “the journey is as important as the destination,” especially if you’re walking the whole way.

No comments:

Post a Comment