Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thur. Thirteen Thoughts 1/2 Way 2 Thanksgiving


What's 1/2 thanks? I acknowledge 1/2 birthdays (midyear/6 months from date)in our family so why not throw in 13 thanks halfway to Thanksgiving. It's hard to believe we're midway there. Here's noteworthy items I'm thankful for:

1. Thanks for the green light at 53rd today. It's almost always red.
2. Thanks that we got the flowers planted before they died.
3. Thanks for the new raised bed garden spot that I need to plant.
4. Interesting books, now reading 'Last Man Out' by H Robert Charles.
5. Glad my library card was found before I ordered a new one.
6. Super happy to sleep until 5am & have cool, quiet mornings to enjoy.
7. Memorial Day to honor great men & women who died for our freedom.
8. Online banking as bills pay automatically saving postage & worries.
9. I found an outfit for the wedding next month on sale for $19.99. Yeah!!!
10. Allan washed the car & is mowing the lawn weekly without complaint.
11. I have money left over after paying the bills (knock on wood).
12. We got central air that works like an Arctic wind. How great is that?
13. My family will all be here in June. Help me to cope like no other.

May you ponder reasons to be thankful this week at the halfway mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment