Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wednesday- Who, Why, What Was I Thinking?



What Was I Thinking:
When I didn't start our 2008 taxes until today? A year's worth of transactions, bank statements, who was this check for & where did this money come from headaches.

When I didn't back up my computer at work. How ironic my desk calendar said, "New horizons of joy & pleasure readily can open before the person who gets rid of the clutter." Well, I did that, lock, stock & barrel.

When I decided to walk 4 miles with a fifty mile an hour head wind suffering burnout halfway.

When I wanted to buy the Barbie Diamond Castle for my grand daughter's birthday. It costs $399. Maybe the papergoods party packet will be enough $29. Back to square one.

When I checked out four chick flicks? What a blessing they were, when Brayle & Hunter came over & we watched two of them.

When I went to a lecture by Michael Wilcox, getting groggy twenty minutes into it & had to pinch myself for 70 minutes to keep awake. I've got to get more sleep.

What was I thinking? Not much, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment