Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday: Feast Your Eyes on Flowering Fauna


Spring is the worst time to be blind to the beauties of the flowering trees. Every street you take is another blossoming wonderland. Pinks, yellow, fushias, white take your pick as you float through the dreamy landscape almost forgetting reality and the red light you just about ran.

If you can, snip off a branch, slip it into a vase a water & enjoy it indoors, too.
Get permission, first. I would love to see the Cherry Blossom show in D.C. along the Potomac. Someday, I'll put that on my bucket list. For now take every advantage to be in the middle of what's in your part of the world and LOVE IT!

My sympathies go out to those poor souls that have allergies and are filled with stuffy noses via sinus misery. Take your medicine and forget your troubles. The trees will wear their prom dresses for a only few weeks. I blame the Cottonwoods, willows & so on that are the worst, so let's cut them down. Thanks, Granddad, for not passing this curse on to me.


I hope to see you at the prom with your best duds on.

No comments:

Post a Comment