Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thur:Thoroughly Modern Mania


A few months ago a scrapbooking customer invited me to join Facebook and be her friend. I didn't know what to do, because it was my first invitation. Within a week four other friends did the same. I thought Facebook was for the college crowd & here I was faced with the dilema of joining. I didn't, but saved their offer.

Now another rash of invites & I had time on my hands so decided to jump on the band wagon. With a list of potential friends I decided to be conservative contacting my children only. It didn't take long for a whole rash of people inviting me from age 13 all the way up to 45. Now everyone is contacting me. Whoa! Wait a minute.

On the news they reported the highest age group joining are 50ish Morman women. And to think I am right in the middle of it all. This is true & a thoroughly modern mania. Am I ready for it? Blogging seems so much simpler.

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    your blog is feel good

    http://netbook-notebook-computer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete