Monday, February 9, 2009

Memories Mon. Morning: Married My Man



We were juniors in high school when we officially got to know each other. I'd asked him to the Girl's Choice Dance in April. It was a wild date because I finished my dress about 6pm that night & was the taxi as well. By the time I'd picked up my girlfriend, her date and got to Allan's it was about 8 pm. We made it to the high school by 8:30 or 9pm. thus began our journey to happily ever after.

We were pictured in the Valentine red school newspaper our senior year as a serious couple. I still have that issue. Three plus years later we said, "I do." It has been a sweetheart of a ride ever since. I can honestly say he puts the toilet seat down, picks up his socks and seldom complains. Two things that I wish I could change: Stop his snoring and get him to tuck his shirt in. That's about it. I luv ya Al.

No comments:

Post a Comment