Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wednesday- Who, Why, When & Where


Why: I know I'm crazy with all this alliteration stuff, but I just can't help it. It makes me happy and that's a good thing. It keeps my mind sharp to fend off Alzheimers and other unhealthy things that happen when you just sit and watch TV or nap the day away. Okay I'm not there yet & hope to never be. That is why I do it.

A young friend at work calls me Ms. Active America. Sometimes cursings become blessings. If you look for the rainbow in the cloud, you'll find them. It may take awhile as you entertain discouragement and frustration. Satan will be there also, trying to get his two cents in. Don't let him. Pray to recognize his evil doings. That's why you can't give up.

Think instead about that day last summer when there was a light breeze as you sat on the lounge chair sipping a cool drink, watching the kids actually get along for once or some other pleasant thought. Into your mind, peace will come and that's why.

A new friend cried on my shoulder yesterday because everyone in her family is out of work, the neighbor is unfeeling and she was discouraged. I felt impressed to tell her to ask God to take the burden, at least for awhile. Everytime those thoughts returned, she needed to remember that Jesus was carrying that load. Give it back to Him. That's why. We don't have to do it ourselves, ever.

Jesus wants our burden. He says: 'Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, for my yoke is easy and my burden is light." That's why I can do it. So can you, everytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment